Media | Louisville, KY | Full Time
Mind Organ Studio is a premium photography studio service that is located in Denver, Colorado. We offer photography services that include an in house studio, which is fully equipped with state of the art equipment to enhance your photography experience.
- Mind Organ seeks a Video Editor who is detail-oriented, self-starting and has a strong ability to think creatively and strategically. The Video Editor will be required to edit, repackage, and distribute compelling videos and digital media that will inspire and promote our upcoming fundraising campaign as well as other advancement related projects.
- The Video Editor is expected to work collaboratively with the entire Advancement Communications team, with close guidance from the Creative Director as well as input from the videographer/producer. The Video Editor should posses the ability to create memorable authentic content matched with the technical expertise to bring the story to the screen.
- Within the creative team, the Video Editor will conceptualize, present ideas, and quickly implement visual solutions for feature stories, web content, social media posts and campaigns, advertising executions, gift and grant proposals, event graphics and more.
- This position will report to the Creative Director and interact with all advancement communications team members as a collaborator and partner.
- Expert knowledge producing material for major social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of creating SEO-friendly web content using a combination of creative video strategies and data-driven techniques.
- A reliable collaborator, comfortable in a team setting.
- An excellent listener who can give, receive, and readily assimilate constructive feedback.
- Great eye for composition and ability to capture the spirit of the moment
- Ideal candidate will be around talent so the ability to stay composed is a must
- Candidate must able to work quickly, efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Extremely organised, punctual and proactive
- Photography skills are a bonus but not a must
- Work From Home