Front-End Software Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA
MindMeld is a technology startup based in downtown San Francisco. Our company was founded by repeat entrepreneurs who have built successful, large-scale Internet applications from the ground up. We are well funded and our backers include some of the most prominent investors in Silicon Valley.
We are committed to solving challenging technology problems that can deliver lasting value to our users, and our mission is to build a technology company where world-class engineers and scientists love to work.
Our small but growing team includes PhDs and researchers from places like MIT, CMU, Bell Labs and elsewhere. We are looking for individuals who not only have the technical expertise and determination to build great products, but who also thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where everyone wears many hats.
Front-End Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Things We Look For:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- strong understanding of Internet technologies and web development
- experience building cross-platform, browser-based applications
- experience using and building web service API platforms
- strong communication skills