Traffic Engineering | Cheshire, CT | Full Time
At Milone & MacBroom, we believe that respect for our communities, our clients, and our employees is a critical component to what we do. To that end, we work with our clients to achieve sustainable designs that meet the needs of the public for both current and potential future conditions. We are proud to be part of the future advancements of the communities in which we live and work.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. has the following openings:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting senior staff in transportation planning, data collection and traffic analysis, parking studies, safety studies, bicycle and pedestrian studies and signal design. The candidate will prepare technical reports, plans, specifications and cost estimates for a wide range of transportation planning and traffic engineering related projects.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Three plus years' experience in some or all of the following areas: traffic impact and corridor studies, signal design, and bicycle and pedestrian facilities planning and design.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification or ability to obtain within one year
- Demonstrated working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microstation
- Familiarity with MUTCD guidelines, traffic analysis software such as Highway Capacity Software, SYNCHRO and/or VISSIM, and GIS
- Knowledge of state DOT/FHWA policies and procedures is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communicative skills
- Willing to participate in work assignments, meetings, and travel as needed
This position has great potential for growth. Working with an experienced team of engineers and planners, the successful candidate will share in our efforts to expand the services offered by Milone & MacBroom, Inc. and expand the geographic reach of services that we currently provide.
We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. We are a team of talented, committed, energetic people who are motivated by challenge, diversity, and team success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment. Come join our team.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.