Senior Highway Design Engineer
Maine Office | Portland, ME | Full Time
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is looking to hire a Senior Highway Design Engineer to support the Northern New England offices. The qualified candidate will be based in one of the following offices; Portland, Maine; Manchester, New Hampshire or Waterbury, Vermont.
- Manage and design roadway projects including all aspects of stormwater/drainage design, cost estimating, and coordination for right-of-way and utility impacts
- Prepare engineering documents and reports.
- Interact with clients and attend regulatory agency and board meetings
- Assist and mentor supporting staff.
- Public presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Eight to twelve years of relevant professional experience, including experience working on public projects
- Demonstrated experience working on MaineDOT, NHDOT and/or VTrans highway design projects
- Experience with MicroStation and InRoads required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to produce well-written reports
The ideal candidate will have a professional engineer's license with ability to travel within Northern New England.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, landscape architecture, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with regional office locations in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. offers creative solutions and a collaborative team that provides traffic and transportation engineering, civil engineering, water resources engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and construction administration with a diverse client base including state, federal, and municipal government agencies and private clients.
We believe in fostering a workplace that embraces our employees' unique abilities. We work collaboratively and energetically in a relaxed atmosphere. We have a strong sense of community where we help one another to thrive and succeed. We are each other's champions and mentors, and we recognize and encourage the successes of others.
Our core values—interpersonal relationships, exceptional work environment, diversity, teamwork, trust, friendship, producing quality work, and commitment to our families and communities—define our firm and are embodied in everything we do.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment. Come join our team.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D