Part-Time Finance/Accounting Assistant
Finance | Cheshire, CT | Part Time
Milone & MacBroom is seeking a self-motivated Finance/Accounting Assistant to support our Finance department in our Cheshire, Connecticut location. This is a part time position working 24 hours per week.
The Finance/Accounting Assistant will assist the Accounting department in the following:
- Prepare invoices and other financial documents
- Accounts receivable, payables
- Assist with payroll processing
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- Research, filing, data entry and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Create spreadsheets using excel
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Two or more years’ experience as an Accounting Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- A high of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
- Must be receptive to feedback
- Must be able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Deltek Vision a plus
- Familiar with ADP Payroll System
We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. We are a team of talented, committed, energetic people who are motivated by challenge, diversity, and team success. We offer opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.