Marketing Coordinator I
Administration | Cheshire, CT | Full Time
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator to perform day-to-day marketing efforts and proposal management to join our expanding marketing department in our Cheshire office. This is a full-time entry level position that reports directly to the Proposal Manager.
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in and understanding of engineering, landscape architecture, and planning and be able to convey this through graphics. We are seeking someone who has the confidence and creativity to bring new ideas to the table and be willing to implement them. Industry experience is a plus, but most importantly, we are seeking a candidate who will complement our team.
- During the proposal process, conduct research, prepare outlines, coordinate consultant materials, customize project profiles and team information, and develop customized graphic layouts.
- Write nontechnical portions of proposals, review documents for quality, and coordinate production and delivery.
- Work closely with the marketing team, principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop deadline-sensitive deliverables such as qualifications packages, proposals, presentations, and award submissions.
- Prepare interview materials (presentation boards, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, etc.) and coach technical staff.
- Maintain marketing files and databases.
- Attend professional organizations to develop relationships with other marketing professionals for teaming opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and staff on company branding and marketing collateral development.
- Assist in quality review of marketing materials.
- Assist in graphic design support.
- Assist with posting and updating website and social media content.
- Assist with maintaining project description write-ups and resumes for technical staff.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or other relevant field.
- Two years' marketing experience, preferably within the A/E/C firm
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Experience in graphic design and the proposal process is a plus
- Able to manage multiple RFPs in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and also able to adapt to shifting priorities and changing deadlines
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Visually literate with strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally and productively with staff of all levels, including firm leadership
- Flexible with ability to work extended hours to meet deadlines as required.
- Capable of working productively in a team setting as well as independently
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service consulting firm headquartered in Cheshire, Connecticut. Our firm offers a diverse set of specialty practices in the fields of engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and environmental science. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration as well as socialization. From quarterly meetings and socials, to employee wellness events, to our office sports teams, our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, work-life balance, and a sense of civic mission.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a pleasant and cohesive working environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.