Landscape Architect | Cheshire, CT | Full Time
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. offers a full integration of specialty practices in landscape architecture, community planning, civil engineering, water resources engineering, transportation engineering, geotechnical engineering, surveying, and construction inspection to bring projects from the planning level through construction.
We are seeking a creative, motivated, team-oriented Landscape Architect with 3 to 5 years of experience to join our design team based in Cheshire, Connecticut. The candidate will work with a multidisciplinary design team in developing creative designs and technical documents for project implementation. The candidate should be a designer with experience in master planning and site design that can take projects from inception throughout the construction details. Our project work includes municipal parks, athletic facilities, greenways and open space planning, urban design and streetscape improvements, institutional design, and corporate and large scale residential communities.
- Create plans and designs and coordinate a wide range of projects
- Prepare and provide verbal and visual graphic presentations to clients and communities
- Participate and provide support for local and/or nonlocal regulatory approvals
- Coordinate between clients and consultant teams.
- Develop construction documents for projects, including permits, contract documents, and specifications
The candidate should exhibit a diverse range of project experience, and be motivated with excellent design, graphic, written, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Three to five years of professional landscape architecture experience
- Strong design skills
- Well versed in AutoCad (Civil 3D preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and visualization skills.
MMI is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you enjoy collaborative, complicated projects, you could be a great fit for our team!
We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. We are talented, committed, and energetic people who are motivated by challenge, diversity, and team success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement including professional development, and a fast-paced working environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.