Field Technician Intern
New Hampshire | Bedford, NH | Internship
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with regional office locations in New Haven, Connecticut; Maine, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
We are seeking a self-motivated Field Technician to work in our office in Bedford, New Hampshire. This is a summer internship that will begin in May through August 2019.
The Intern will gain hands on experience in fieldwork in the performance of soil and concrete testing and preparation of technical reports on construction projects. The intern will work on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously and will need to possess strong organizational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university with major course work or specialized training in civil engineering or related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Current valid driver’s license
The internship will help develop you as a professional by working independently and closely with existing staff. This is an hourly paid position with no benefits associated with this internship.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.