New Hampshire | Bedford, NH | Full Time
YOUR ROLE AND INFLUENCE
Milone & MacBroom, Inc./SLR (MMI/SLR) is currently seeking an entry to mid-level Environmental Engineer to work in our Bedford, New Hampshire office. This position will support a wide range of environmental projects including property acquisition due diligence, contaminated site investigation, site remediation design, and brownfield redevelopment. Engineer-in-training required with potential for future PE license.
- Plan and perform Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Plan and execute field investigations for soil, groundwater, soil vapor, and indoor air contamination and prepare a written report to summarize the investigation results and recommend further action based on a comparison of results to applicable regulatory standards
- Complete underground storage tank closure assessments
- Assist with planning and oversight of site remediation activities
- Interact with clients
- Prepare permit applications
MMI/SLR offers a full integration of specialty practices to bring projects from the planning level through construction. In this position, your former experience and accruing expertise will be fundamental to our team and will advance your opportunities for growth and success.
YOUR SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science required, Masters level preferred, in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of two to four years of experience planning and conducting environmental site assessments and remediation
- Ability to obtain professional engineering license within two years
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Demonstrated GIS and AutoCAD experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing scopes of work and cost estimates
- Current 40 hr. HAZWOPER training
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
MMI/SLR is driven by technical excellence and a commitment to professional excellence, best practices, and high standards of ethics and integrity that are fundamental to our success in improving our communities. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we seek out the best talent and offer a wide range of career opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Our camaraderie continues outside working hours with engaging team sports, volunteer opportunities, wellness events, and company-sponsored gatherings and activities. With a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment, we hope you will consider applying. Please submit your cover letter and resume to https://www.mminc.com/careers.
WHO WE ARE
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a leading consulting firm with distinguished multidisciplinary expertise in engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental science that is always looking for the next talented professional to advance our team. At the start of 2020, we expanded to a global level by partnering with SLR, an employee-owned, seven-sector consulting and engineering firm providing a range of technical consulting and advisory services across five regions in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. Our company is now comprised of more than 1,500 employees successfully delivering innovative client solutions.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.