Water Resource & Environmental Science | Cheshire, CT | Full Time
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. offers a full integration of specialty practices in community planning, civil engineering, water resources engineering, landscape architecture, water and wastewater engineering, transportation engineering, and construction administration to bring projects from the planning level through construction.
We are seeking an ecological/fisheries specialist/engineer to work in a team setting at our corporate office located in Cheshire, Connecticut. This role encompasses working on multi-discipline water resource projects, with a focus on fish passage, stream restoration, and hydraulic assessment as part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes hydrologists, engineers, environmental scientists, and landscape architects.
The candidate will be responsible for habitat surveys, coordination with state and federal agencies, field data collection, preparing technical documents and reports and conducting literature searches.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering required with a specialization in fish passage engineering or two year’s related experience.
- Hydraulic modeling
- Collect monitoring data and perform field reviews
- Critical thinking and strong communication skills, including ability to produce well-written reports and regulatory compliance documents
- Efficient, thorough, detail oriented, and dedicated to quality work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment across numerous disciplines
We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. We are a team of talented, committed, and energetic people who are motivated by challenge, diversity, and team success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement including professional development, and a fast-paced working environment. Come join our team!
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.