Construction | New Paltz, NY | Full Time and Temporary
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is seeking a Construction Inspector who will be based in our New Paltz, New York Office. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on a project in Westchester County, New York that is expected to begin in May, 2018.
The candidate will oversee construction administration and inspection activities for a wide variety of construction projects, maintain project records, and complete reports.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- 6 years' experience in civil engineering that includes two years supervising highway and/or bridge construction inspection activities and two years performing field inspection activities, or six years performing field inspection activities on civil projects
- NYSDOT, Locally Administered Federal Aid Projects & MURK experience preferred.
- NICET II or higher Certification in transportation/highway construction, or a Professional Engineer’s license, or an Engineer-In-Training certification, or a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
The following certifications are preferred:
- NETTCP Certified Concrete Inspector
- NETTCP Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Inspector
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician—Grade I
We offer the qualified individual the opportunity to join a progressive firm that offers a competitive salary, and a flexible and positive work environment. This is a seasonal position with the potential to be full time.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.