Chief Construction Inspector
Construction | Cheshire, CT | Full Time
Milone & MacBroom is seeking a Chief Construction Inspector to join our construction services group at our office based in Cheshire, Connecticut.
The candidate will oversee construction administration and inspection activities for a wide variety of construction projects throughout Connecticut, maintain project records, supervise project staff, perform material acceptance testing, and complete reports.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- 6 years’ experience in civil engineering that includes two years supervising highway and/or bridge construction inspection activities and two years performing field inspection activities, or six years performing field inspection activities on civil projects
- Connecticut DOT experience preferred, including knowledge of SiteManager
- One or more of the following is required: NICET III Certification in transportation/highway construction, a Connecticut Professional Engineer’s license, an Engineer-In-Training certification, or a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
The following certifications are preferred:
- NETTCP Certified Concrete Inspector
- NETTCP Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Inspector
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician—Grade I
- American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) certification
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with regional office locations in Maine, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and a flexible and positive work environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.