Asbestos Field Technician
New Hampshire | Manchester, NH | Full Time
YOUR ROLE AND INFLUENCE
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is seeking an Asbestos Field Technician to work out of our Manchester, New Hampshire area office. The position is needed to perform asbestos and lead inspection and monitoring services.
The candidate will be responsible for performing IAQ inspections; building material surveys including collection and laboratory submittal of suspect regulated or toxic materials (i.e., asbestos, lead, UFFI, radon, mold, bacteria, etc.); conducting asbestos and lead inspection/monitoring services; and traveling to various job site locations.
YOUR SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
The Asbestos Field Technician Intern should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in occupational safety/health and/or environmental management in general industry and construction sectors
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering discipline or equivalency preferred
- Massachusetts Asbestos Monitor and Inspector License to be achieved within 30 days of hire
- Other asbestos-related certifications for some or all of New England (NH/CT/VT/ME/RI) are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must hold a valid driver license in good standing
We are committed to professional excellence, best practices, and the high standards of ethics and integrity that are fundamental to our success in improving our community. We offer a wide range of career opportunities for personal growth and professional development. With a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment, we hope you'll consider submitting your cover letter and resume to https://www.MMInc.com/careers
WHO WE ARE
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a leading consulting firm with distinguished multidisciplinary expertise in engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental science. Recognized as one of the largest engineering firms in 2018 by the Hartford Business Journal and classified in 2017 by Engineering News Record as a top design firm, MMI is always looking for the next talented professional to advance the team. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with seven regional locations in New Haven, Connecticut; Portland, Maine; New Paltz, New York; Bedford and Manchester, New Hampshire; Springfield, Massachusetts; and Waterbury, Vermont
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.