Asbestos Field Technician
New Hampshire | Manchester, NH | Full Time
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is seeking an Asbestos Field Technician to work out of our Manchester, New Hampshire area office. The position is needed to perform asbestos and lead inspection and monitoring services.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in occupational safety/health and/or environmental management in general industry and construction sectors
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering discipline or equivalency preferred
- Massachusetts Asbestos Monitor and Inspector License to be achieved within 30 days of hire
- Other asbestos-related certifications for some or all of New England (NH/CT/VT/ME/RI) are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must hold a valid driver license in good standing
- Performance of IAQ inspections
- Building material surveys, including collection and laboratory submittal of suspect regulated or toxic materials (i.e., asbestos, lead, UFFI, radon, mold, bacteria, etc.)
- Asbestos and lead inspection/monitoring services
- Travel to various job site location is required
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with regional office locations in Maine, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. We are a team of talented, committed, energetic people who are motivated by challenge, diversity, and team success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment. Come join our team.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.