Internal Application: Technical Support Engineer
Information Technology | Cambridge, MA | Full Time and Contract
We are recruiting Technical Support Engineers for one of our clients in the Cambridge area.
The primary purpose of Technical Support Engineers is related to moving the School of Engineer and Applies Sciences from one location to another. Must be flexible with hours, might have Fridays off some weeks.
This is an on-site position.
- Breaking down and packing up computer equipment for moving company to physically do the move.
- Set up equipment at new location.
- Wire management.
- Some days may require work out of normal 9-5 hour shift i.e. break downs start at 4pm.
- Regular desktop support type of calls and computer refresh, iPad logistical management would be work when moves are not occurring.
- Will require physical disconnection and reconnects of computers.
- Under desks, access to wires etc...
- Experience in Higher Education
- 2 years experience in a technical role
Please note this is a full-time (35 hours a week), contract position.
At Millennial Tech, we match great people with great companies. We provide recruitment and career placement services in many areas, including project management, business analysis, software development, and business intelligence. Our process is to get to know the role and also the company’s culture so that we can select the best fit and solution for the organization. Please visit our site to get to know more about us.