Information Technology | Boston, MA | Contract
One of our clients is in need of a Salesforce Systems Administrator who will be a key member of the business applications team responsible for the development, support and operations of various applications using Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, and related systems.
The role includes technical, administrative, and analytical requirements and capabilities. They will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and training and onboarding of our client's CRM platform.
- Serves as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 100+ users
- Handles all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assists in training of new users and the growth of Salesforce skills
- Acts as a liaison between client's users, vendors and application development teams
- Works independently with client members to define and document development requirements
- At least two years of experience as a certified Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar field
- Understanding of marketing automation technology including Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, common integrations and third‐party technology solutions
- Hands-on experience with email and landing page (Cloud Page) development, including templates, modular and responsive designs
- Understanding of relational database concepts, ETL processes, data
management, and segmentation best practices
Please note this is a full-time, contract position (35 hours a week). Our client is expecting this position to be remote for the 6 months and envisions having the candidate on-site once or twice a month. Details will be confirmed once hired. Candidate must be available for 50%-75% of core working hours (9 am-4 pm EDT).
At Millennial Tech, we match great people with great companies. We provide recruitment and career placement services in many areas, including project management, business analysis, software development, and business intelligence. Our process is to get to know the role and also the company’s culture so that we can select the best fit and solution for the organization. Please visit our site to get to know more about us.