Sales Job | Chico, CA | Full Time and Part Time
The MetPro Sales Specialist is responsible for being highly energetic, organized and able to identify and manage new business prospects through all steps of the sales funnel.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Create appointment and communicate to prospect and Sales team
- Work with the entire sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Insightly.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Insightly or another CRM Software preferred.
Check out our website for a bit more information on our company www.metpro.co
Schedule is (Full time) -- hours to be discussed.
Competitive compensation ranges from $50,000 to $80,000+