MetPro Lead Coach
Nutrition & Fitness | Chico, CA | Full Time
MetPro Lead Coach:
This position is the primary interface with our clients. In this role, you will interact and educate your roster on a daily basis to help them achieve their goals through our unique metabolic nutrition profiling system and proprietary technology platform. Our clientele ranges from those looking to lose weight, get in better shape, or enhance their physical performance. Lead Coaches provide encouragement, nutrition, and fitness direction to customers who are passionate about improving their health and wellness. We are seeking a qualified fitness expert who is self-sufficient, a fast learner, and a team player!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Lead Coach for MetPro will be responsible for a variety of daily tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Create fitness and nutrition goals and provide both clear explanations and tangible steps for clients through each phase of their transformation
- Interact with clients through a variety of communication channels (text, phone, and email)
- Leverage the MetPro fitness application to construct exercise programs required to help clients to achieve their goals
- Leverage the MetPro nutrition protocol to coach and educate clients on their daily nutrition needs required to achieve their goals
- Aid in designing and promoting activities/services that periodically exceed customer demands and generate positive public relations
- Address any problems with the training prescription and devise ways to avoid future incidences of the same nature
- Cooperate with MetPro team members to address/resolve customer service issues
- Stay abreast of developing trends in the fitness and nutrition arena to help client sift through the abundance of information and personalize their transformation experience
- Works well with a large and diverse customer base
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Ability to coach others to achieve goals
- Open minded and eager to learn more
- Encourages growth and development of clients, coworkers, and company
- Advanced Excel, Formatting, and program organization
- Exercise programming and evaluation
- Nutrition evaluation and education
- High attention to detail
- Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or Nutrition
- Over 2 years of personal training or coaching experience
- Experience working with diverse populations and demographics
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple objectives
Schedule is Full-Time and position is to be worked in our Chico office.
Competitive compensation package.
Would you like to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where you get to help people become the best versions of themselves? We are looking for a few great people to expand our awesome team at MetPro! We are helping people hack their metabolic code using our science and technology platform to unlock health and fitness success.
At MetPro, we specialize in the research and optimization of metabolic behavior and complete physical transformations. Our coaches and experts provide concierge lifestyle fitness and nutrition coaching based on the science and technology developed by our founder and internationally recognized expert in body transformation - Angelo Poli.
Check out our website for more information about our company- www.metpro.co