Clinical Support | Salem, OR | Full Time | From $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
An exciting and unique opportunity to provide onsite support in the operating room for Neuro, Ortho and ENT surgeons. Would provide live feedback with an Image guided navigation system and support surgeon's by offering clinical, technical and product knowledge during the procedure.
META Dynamic is a medical device company that specializes in surgical navigation support with an 20 year track record of growth and success. We offer system rentals as well as provide support for hospital owned systems for Sinus, Cranial and Spinal procedures. Our team ensures that Surgeons have the tools they need to improve patient outcomes.
A Day in the Life:At META, the Clinical Specialist provides pre-surgical preparation for Sinus, Cranial and Spinal procedures. During surgery, feedback as well as technical and product knowledge would be utilized to support surgeon and OR staff. Clinical would build and maintain solid customer relationships and provide customer training. This is a field based role that requires travel to different facilities in and out of territory.
- Provide on-site consulting, guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving during surgery in order to maximize IGS (Image Guided Surgery) product efficiency and usage.
- Direct and assist Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery
- Educate and train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services.
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to ensure the territories needs are being met while communicating case outcomes.
- Maintaining customer relationships with hospitals and surgeons within territory.
- Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining contact with customer, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase case volume in the territory
- Occasional travel required
- Absolute responsiveness
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelors degree and/or OR experience
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Must live in the Eugene area or be willing to move
- Technical degree preferred
- META Dynamic Inc provides a compensation package that includes medical, dental, profit-sharing, 401k, bonus structure and industry leading vacation and sick day packages. META Dynamic provides a structured path for future career opportunities and much more. Come join the META team and work with a rapidly growing company.
- 55,000-65,000k + Bonuses (5-15k 1st year)
- Profit Sharing (3-4%)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits