EVO Business Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
This position is with EVO Payments International, the parent company of Sterling Payments Technologies.
The ‘VP of eCommerce’ is responsible for growing sales and profitability. Critical to the success of this position is the ability to lead, coach and inspire a cohesive, high performing and competitive team. Additionally, the role works cross functionally to coordinate execution and synergy of effort from support departments.
- Experiences in business planning and eCommerce strategy development
- Proven ability to develop/implement a successful eCommerce strategy in the FinTech industry
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies, web programming languages, web page design/layout, and web site performance measurement
- Must have a track record in building eCommerce business and establishing procedures, implementing processes and executives
- Strong understanding of eCommerce landscape, including general eCommerce architecture, processes, and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven demonstrated ability to set priorities and allocate resources effectively to focus on critical tasks that drive Customer engagement and profit
- Effective people and project management skills, with strong influencing skills, and the ability to perform independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, assertive, and proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) College degree in computer science or related area of study
- 8+ years of experience in financial services, banking, Financial Technology (FinTech) or payment industry
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory and legal framework relating to the business
- Works with the Executive Management team to define the corporate and US Operations eCommerce strategy
- Analyzes and assesses the effectiveness of all existing operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition
- Works with the Business Units to improve, develop and advocate new promotional opportunities for EVO's products and services
- Develops business plan and annual budget for eCommerce function
- Supervises development efforts including content design and update
- Oversees the day-to-day eCommerce operations, maintenance, and performance measurement
- Identifies new growth vehicles and strategies to meet sales and profit expectations
- Identifies and drives the overall eCommerce strategy, partnering with relevant teams across the organization to enhance the online Customer experience, maximize site usability, performance and ROI
- Strategically and profitably expands eCommerce into additional regions and countries
- Develops, leads, coaches and manages a team that utilizes data and analytics, identifies Customer insights, drives profitability and builds exceptional Customer experiences.
- Optimizes the experience on existing sites to improve conversion and increase repeat purchases
- Collaborates with IT on the back-end of the eCommerce technical architecture
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned.