Vice President of Treasury
EVO Corporate Accounting | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Manage foreign banks and foreign subsidiary Treasury Department relationships and work with senior management to analyze and report treasury positions and procedures specific to EVO and is industry. Participate in a wide range of Treasury Department activities as required to produce accurate cash reporting in accordance with company and department standards. Manage the hiring, performance appraisals, corrective action, training, leadership and development of staff for the Treasury Department.
• Experience in accounting and or finance environment a plus.
• Credit card industry settlement and reserve cash management experience a plus.
• Experience in cash management Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus.
• Good experience with Treasury Management software and/or programs.
• Knowledge of general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Excellent modeling skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must have a positive attitude and strong customer service skills.
• Strong follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Strong analytical, organization and problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with team and customers.
• Ability to lead and manage a team in a high-growth and fast-moving environment.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations and senior management.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary.
• Ability to multi-task in a timely and professional manner and prioritize daily work load.
• Proficiency and experience with banking systems or applications (web based or otherwise).
• Proficiency in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
Lead and manage the day-to-day planning, production and problem-solving for the Treasury Department team.
• Partner with Chief Accounting Officer in implementing processes and procedures that would provide continuous improvement to department service levels.
• Partner with Human Resources in the preparation and review of 30, 60, and 90-day evaluations and annual performance appraisals for team members.
• Partner with Human Resources in the recruitment and selection process of new hires, corrective action and termination process of team members.
• Gather and communicate important information to the team as directed (i.e. policy and procedure updates, etc.).
• Provide coaching or mentoring to team members as needed to improve individual skill and development.
• Lead effort to consolidate Treasury functions and procedures for worldwide operations into NY Corporate office.
Maintain banking relationships.
• Prepare daily settlement, reconciliation and G/L entries for company BIN sponsor relationships.
• Analyze bank fees, recommend cost savings, and maintain bank accounts and liaison between bank and management.
• Maintain cash, debit, and interest schedules.
• Analyze treasury accounts and processes, including bank activity.
• Apply NACHA and SWIFT rules to company procedures to maintain compliance with their requirements.
• Prepare daily, monthly and annual cash reporting packages, including daily cash position report, cash budgets and cash forecasts for Company and its subsidiaries.
• Prepare presentation of Cash Analysis and reports management
• Analyze and maintain corporate cash budgets on a daily basis.
• Prepare the credit facility financial covenant reports.
• Analyze and prepare foreign exchange transactions including hedging for future currency exchange needs.
• Enter and report banking activity in Great Plains accounting system.
• Liaise with the Accounting department regarding bookkeeping and documentation of banking activity for internal and external Audits.
• Prepare and report Cash Analysis to External Partners.
• Formalize policy and procedures for role within Treasury Department.
• Assist in the company’s documentation of the disaster recovery plan for treasury operations.
• Recommend enhancements to financial reports as needed.
• Understand and coordinate all daily cash processes to provide backup to treasury analysts.
• Participate in ad hoc special projects as needed.
• Assist with Regulatory Reporting to ensure efficiency between Internal & External auditing.
• Responsible for maintaining SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance for role within Treasury Department.
• Assessment of investing/borrowing activity; maintaining lockbox activity and records.