EVO HR Recruiting | Addison, TX | Full Time
Responsible for the hiring of Sales Representatives in various sales positions located in the Addison office.
• Source and screen resumes and/or applications, includes calling and scheduling interviews on a daily basis.
• Conduct one on one interviews daily to ensure that all open positions are being attended to.
• Call and verbally offer job position to applicants that the Hiring Manager selects for their open position.
• Meet with management to understand their hiring needs for the upcoming week/month in an effort to be a strategic staffing partner.
• Keep each department staffed to match what is budgeted and in headcount.
• Create and post job ads daily and/or weekly, includes managing all postings to ensure accuracy and each open position is prioritized appropriately.
• Follow up with recent hires to obtain feedback about their experience since they began employment. (i.e. How are they doing, how is their training going, what do they need to succeed, how can they improve and/or what needs to be improved and why.) Send management weekly follow up emails about feedback received.
• Responsible for completing background checks on applicants; including outside independent contractors.
• Generate reports as requested for recruiting needs.
• Relieve the Receptionist for lunch as assigned.
• Responsible for additional tasks assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Good decision making skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, primarily Word and Excel.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime as needed