Quality Control Representative
EVO Operations | Addison, TX | Full Time
The general purpose of the Quality Control Representative is to review new accounts being boarding to ensure the accuracy of information being submitted to Underwriting for approval. This position also handles all changes or adjustments that need to be made to an individual account after it has been boarded.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 months to 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of running and navigating Windows applications preferred.
- QA Partial
- Review and prioritize work queue for accounts being reviewed.
- Confirm that information was transferred from the application to the ticketing system correctly.
- Review front-end profile to confirm activation status of TID and services.
- Review banking information to ensure data entry is accurate.
- Review credit history report to ensure properly analysis was conducted.Review application to ensure all signatures and merchant profile information was collected.
- Review any documentation scanned into the account for additional services that are being added.
- Review equipment order to ensure accuracy.
- Resend accounts containing inaccuracies back to departments that made initial request for review.
- Submit reviewed accounts to Underwriting for account approvals.