QA Analyst Call Center
Client Services | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Sterling Payment Technologies provides point of sales payment technology and electronic transaction processing services to merchants nationwide. Sales are made through our network of Sales Partners, including Sales Agents, POS Resellers, POS Integrators, Associations and Agent/Community Banks. The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to handle all of the call center reporting, review calls, record findings, conduct quality service coaching sessions and report on the quality of service being provided by Sterling’s Client Services team members.
1. Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals and groups.
2. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
3. Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively, professionally and positively with all levels of personnel, partners and vendors.
4. Ability to acknowledge full ownership responsibility in accomplishing the business objectives.
5. Ability to understand and maintain knowledge of relevant product offering, current support policies and methods of support delivery, in order to accurately assess the quality level of customer interactions.
6. Ability to handle confidential material appropriately.
1. Ensure that Sterling’s Client Services “best practices” policies and procedures are being applied to all customer interactions, including but not limited to phone calls, emails, F5 queue requests, faxes, etc.
2. Administer Quality Service Measures, which include interaction monitoring, scoring and one-to-one coaching sessions with the Client Services team members.
3. Coach and mentor Client Service team members on performance difficulties and assist management in the development and maintenance of employee improvement plans, bi-annual and annual reviews to aid in meeting and exceeding department goals.
4. Assist with the scheduling of all Client Services team members, which includes lunch/breaks, shift changes, time off requests, trainings, events, etc.
5. Compile daily/weekly and monthly call stats and record in various call center reports for management, as well as for individual performance scorecards of each representative.
6. Participate in weekly Quality Assurance departmental and monthly management call calibrations.
7. Complete monthly call monitors on each team member within the established timeframes and coach on any instances that fall below satisfactory standards.
8. Provide performance summaries on each new hire after a predetermined timeframe based on skill level and managerial assessment.
9. Update the Quality Assurance SharePoint site to communicate alerts, changes, issues, trends and the Quality Assurance Leader results.
10. Maintain thorough knowledge of supported systems, up to but not limited to POS downloader systems, third party portals and support/administration tools, front end processing systems and proprietary internal systems.
11. Attend trainings and complete on-line assessments to maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes, procedures and information that affect / impact the department and company as a whole, included but not limited to card industry regulations, interchange, dues and assessments, and PCI-DSS and PA-DSS compliance.
12. Lead by example by promoting and adhering to established processes, procedures and guidelines to effectively mentor team members.
13. Escalate issues, as necessary, to management on duty.
14. Coach and assist fellow team members, as necessary, with troubleshooting issues on inbound and outbound calls.
15. Participate in company-wide projects as assigned by management.
16. Assume the role of departmental contact during management absence, as requested.
17. Work closely with management, department trainer and other members of the Quality Assurance team to identify and address gaps in training, error trends, and process improvement opportunities.
18. Update Quality Assurance checklist as needed and redistribute to the teams.
19. Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned by management.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation.
2. Credit card experience in the acquiring or issuing industries preferred.
3. Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Windows based programs required.
4. High School diploma required.
5. Minimum of 1 year of college or equivalent work experience preferred but not required.
6. Minimum of 3 years of work in an ACD call center environment or related experience in customer service or technical support preferred.
7. Experience with POS debit and credit hardware and software preferred but not required.
8. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, wear a headset, look at a computer monitor and utilize a company approved keyboard required.
9. Demonstrated attention to detail required.
10. Ability to utilize effective time management skills, work effectively under pressure and set personal deadlines, while working with limited supervision required.
11. Proficient skills in Internet Knowledge/Base navigation, telephone, facsimile, copier, calculator, and other general office equipment required.
12. Ability to adapt to frequent or unexpected changes in the work environment and be able to adjust approach or method to best fit the current situation required.
13. Acceptable attendance and performance standards required.
14. Satisfactory job performance in current position with no probation within last six months required.