EVO Project Management | Tampa, FL | Full Time
The Project Manager will provide project management support for business systems development, infrastructure changes, and interdepartmental support efforts. The Project Manager will ensure that Project Governance created by the PMO is followed with every assigned project. The Project Manager will maintain requested changes/edits to the original project by executing the Change Request process. He / She will provide guidance and user training to the organization on project governance, processes and procedures and identify, gather and report on metrics for existing processes and procedures. He / She will maintain a professional working relationship with both internal and external customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience of 5 years in a project oriented role within the banking or financial services industry, credit card processing required.
• PMP Certification a plus.
• Strong understanding of the lifecycle of technology projects and SDLC.
• Ability to support waterfall assigned projects and agile assigned projects.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and written) with the team, senior management, stakeholders, and vendors.
• Excellent facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical people (written and oral).
• Demonstrated ability to assist in preparation of project documents as needed (e.g. Status Reports, Project Budget Analysis, Business Cases / Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD), Project Schedules, Risk and Issue Logs)
• Demonstrated experience conducting presentations and effectively participating in meetings.
• Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent judgment and leadership skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team environment.
• Ability to adapt to project management concepts, practices and procedures as needed.
• Expertise in managing and working with teams across multiple locations.
• Proficient in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite and MS PowerPoint).
• Proficient in MS Visio, MS Project and SharePoint is a plus.
• Must understand the Business Sponsor’s requirements in order to build the Project Team.
• Manage day to day project administration and coordination activities to support the project teams.•
• Manage medium to large projects, tasks and project change management.
• Organize and administer project meetings and prepare resulting communications for distribution.
• Maintain and develop project documentation and communications.
• Manage document version and change control for all project documentation.
• Contact team members for regular updates of project status reports and prepare project status reports for approval.
• Manage the issues list based on input from project team meetings and steering committee meetings and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain enterprise project schedule. Make necessary edits as needed (i.e. establish/revise a baseline, apply effort estimates, modify based on approved project changes to scope, schedule, cost and quality).
• Manage the project budget and forecasts
• Report on the project team’s resource allocation and forecasts.
• Assist with training/educating staff on the PMO methodology and project-related activities.
• Support the PMO presence on SharePoint.
• Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in the department goals.
• Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
• Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
• Perform related projects and duties as assigned.