Product Delivery Analyst
Product Management | Tampa, FL | Full Time
This full-time position is to coordinate tasks and reporting for Product Development initiatives. The primary objective is to prepare for and execute tasks to support the production launch of Product related initiatives. These tasks are done in support of and coordination with the Product Manager responsible for the overall initiative. Accordingly, this position requires the identification, communication and tracking of tasks through successful and timely completion, while exercising discretion and independent judgement, in performance of the duties set forth below.
- Working with the Product Manager, understand the initiative’s details, vision and key stakeholders.
- Identify the tasks, by department and/or key stakeholder, required to be completed in order to deliver the initiative to completion.
- Track tasks, issues and risks.
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Support Product Delivery Director with status reports for each assigned initiative.
- Ad hoc assignments as directed.
- Upon assignment, meet with the Product Manager to know, in depth, what the initiative contains and the impacts on other systems, internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Develop a task plan to ensure all necessary activities are:
- Assigned to a stakeholder
- Assigned a start and end date
- Deliver periodic status reports per initiative.
- Establish working meetings with the Product Manager, stakeholders and the Product Delivery Director to ensure all tasks are on track.
- Ensure issues are assigned to a resource and a target resolution date is identified.
- As applicable, maintain a list of risks and mitigation actions.
- As appropriate, escalate issues and risks to the Product Manager and/or the Director of Product Delivery.
- Provide and discuss weekly status reports.
- Participate in department meetings as assigned.
- Complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Two (2) years of project management, logistics management or administrative coordination
- Excellent oral communication and written documentation skills.
- Time management so that deadlines are met and issues escalated in a timely manner.
- Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook.