Product Delivery Analyst
Product Development | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Exercise discretion and independent judgement while performing strategic tasks. Assist with the delivery of new, innovative products to the payment processing industry that is fundamental to the global economy.
This full-time position is to support the launch of strategic products by coordinating tasks and reporting for Product Development initiatives. These tasks are done in support of and coordination with the Product Manager responsible for the overall product line.
- Working with the Product Manager, understand the initiative’s details, vision and key stakeholders. Identify the tasks required to be completed in order to deliver the initiative to production. Proactively identify risks; track tasks and issues.
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Support Product Delivery Director with status reports for each assigned initiative.
- Upon assignment, meet with the Product Manager to know, in depth, what the initiative contains and the impacts on other systems, internal departments and external stakeholders. Develop a task plan to ensure all necessary activities are:
- Assigned to a stakeholder
- Assigned a start and end date
- Deliver periodic status reports per initiative.
- Establish working meetings with the Product Manager, stakeholders and the Product Delivery Director to ensure all tasks are on track for delivery to production.
- Ensure issues are assigned to a resource and a target resolution date is identified.
- As applicable, maintain a list of risks and mitigation actions.
- As appropriate, escalate issues and risks to the Product Manager and/or the Director of Product Delivery.
- Participate in department meetings as assigned.
- Complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- 2 years of product management and/or task coordination.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills so that deadlines are met and issues escalated in a timely manner.
- Independent, strategic thinker who can manage multiple assignments.
- Excellent oral communication and written documentation skills. Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook.