B2B | Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
Our Pricing Specialist focus on providing financial analysis for our B2B sales team and plays a vital role in the profitability of the company. This position is responsible for understanding the most recent card brand interchange rates, rules, and details and utilizing this knowledge when providing pricing and estimated savings for each prospective merchant.
• Excel data entry to complete pricing analyses for Sales Representatives and prospective merchants;
• Track all necessary information for prospective clients and analyses that are completed;
• Provide account and/or pricing analysis for existing B2B clients to determine price reductions and provide current account standings;
• Confer with Sales to assist in developing proposal strategies;
• Review and analyze competitive proposals received by current merchants.
Requirement Qualifications Include:
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to exercise sound judgement;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
• Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email).
Preferred Skills and Experience Include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field;
• Analysis experience a plus;
• Knowledge/experience in merchant processing field;
• Knowledge of Visa/MC/Disc/AMEX interchange and network pricing, fees, qualification requirements, etc. a plus.