Marketing Program Manager
Channel Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
To manage and track sales campaigns.
1. Complete the Sales Campaign Template
2. Facilitate every task to launch the program on time
3. Work with key departments: Finance, Marketing, Product, Gift, Retention, Sales, and Sales Force
4. Create SF dashboards/reports to track every promotion; Analyze results and provide weekly updates
5. Be adaptable creating this new position to ensure all efforts lead to superior service for dealers
6. Create and roll out the new process for programs
7. Gain knowledge of internal systems and capabilities to identify program requirements and constraints
8. Communicate with external parties and partners to outline programs and gain buy-in
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. College degree required
2. 2+ years supporting Marketing promotions
3. Proficient knowledge of CRM systems (IE: Sales Force)
4. Pre promotional organizational skills
5. Promotional tracking skills
6. Post promotional analytical skills
7. Cross departmental communication abilities
8. Communicate weekly reporting updates
9. Adept at setting up facilities and webinars
10. Flexible to perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Attendance / Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
2. Innovation: Finds new ways to garner interest with the dealers. Generates suggestions for improving work. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
3. Interpersonal: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
4. Motivation: Sets and achieves challenging goals. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Determined to complete call lists thoroughly and efficiently.
5. Problem Solving: Listens to the internal departments first, then offers solutions
6. Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
7. Strong Math Skills : Strong understanding of merchant services pricing
8. Team Work: Collaborates with the designated platform team. Offers successful sales approaches practiced over the phone with merchants.
9. Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities.