ISV/VAR Business Development
EVO ISV Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
The Business Developer is responsible for identifying, targeting, developing, and executing partnerships in the ISV / VAR channels to drive incremental leads, MIDs, and revenue to EVO. This person will cultivate new business opportunities for EVO’s sales channels, drive merchant application counts, and profitable growth for EVO and its subsidiaries. This position reports to the Vice President, ISV/VAR Business Development.
Essential Job Functions:
• Drive the development and execution of sales strategies to have BDs bring on ISVs/VARs/other channel partners to increase GRP and app count.
• Continually research and seek out new technologies, new equipment and integration opportunities.
• Utilize reporting and key measures to identify opportunities for further client growth.
• Work with internal resources to ensure problems are resolved in a timely fashion and all deliverables are met.
• Develop and present sales overviews
• Maintain a strong pipeline of engaged, direct selling ISVs
• Execute partner agreements
• Participate in company events/demos and tradeshows as applicable.
• Demonstrate knowledge of industry products, synergies and all company systems.
• Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent experience with 5 years’ sales experience.
• Knowledge of integrated payments, ISVs, VAR, Hosting, Shopping Cart, Bankcard or Financial Services industries required.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• A strong customer service focus and ability to work with and relay detailed information.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong collaborative and influencing skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications.
• Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to pass background and credit checks.