Inside Sales Representative
EVO Sales | Addison, TX | Full Time
Shared Services National Account Manager/Activation Rep is responsible for contacting businesses via telephone soliciting them on our Partner ISV (Independent Software Vendor) services. A Shared Services NAM/Activation Rep may contact existing customers or new businesses. A Shared Services NAM/Activation Rep must have a detailed understanding of our core products and services. A Shared Services NAM/Activation Rep must be energetic, positive and accurately represent the company in all forms of communications with the merchant.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals or groups
- Ability to handle and complete multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to utilize personal computer, telephone, facsimile, copier, calculator, and other general office equipment
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors
- Ability to handle confidential material appropriately
- Ability to meet company assigned quotas
- Make outbound sales calls to potential merchants and sell them on the services of EVO Payments International.
- Make outbound sales calls to existing merchants and solicit referrals for merchant processing services
- Negotiate rates and terms with merchants for the purpose of acquiring profitable merchant accounts
- Provide proposed rates and pitch the potential merchant on the benefits of EVO Payments International.
- Key and review application with potential merchants.
- Follow up on supporting documents requested by the underwriters that are necessary for merchant account approval.
- Once approved follow up to activate account with the assigned partner and EVO Payments International.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of card industry regulations, integrated credit devices and applications and internal procedures
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales experience preferred
- Degree from a 4-year college or the equivalent preferred
- Effective knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel required
- Merchant Card Industry experience preferred