EVO Sales | Addison, TX | Full Time
The general purpose of the National Account Manager is to contact business owners (merchants) and offer our products and services associated with credit card processing. In addition, this individual also identifies and offers any added value services that will help generate additional revenue for merchants as well as being able to customize pricing models that best fit their needs. Educating merchants on industry trends is another key element of this position. This position operates using a sales model platform that is designed to generate increased revenue for our merchants while offering tremendous opportunity and growth for the employee.
- Ensure that you have 4 hours of talk time a day or at least one sale a day and 3 hours of talk time
- Taking call transfers from Statement Coordinators with potential leads.
- Review account queues and follow up with merchants that may require call backs, or merchants that are waiting on additional instruction.
- Update sales tracker log and track accounts from acquisition to installation.
- Build profiles for NEW accounts that are being signed.
- Collect and upload documentation into the merchant’s profile to be reviewed by Sales Administrator.
- Notate and documenting every aspect of the account.
- Make outbound calls to merchants throughout the signup process and keep them informed with status updates and answer any additional questions
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned
Minimum Position Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year of Sales experience (face to face or tele-sales)
• Must have a positive attitude and self-motivated.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and offer encouragement to co-workers.
• Must be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications, with Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to pass background.
• Office environment
• Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person
• Must be able to manipulate a telephone handset, calculator, and computer keyboard
• Must be able to see and read related documentation
• Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with internal and external partners, etc.