EVO Compensation and Benefits | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
The HRIS Manager oversees the technical aspects of the HR Systems (Ceridian Dayforce) and provides support for the US and Global, as needed, HR Organization. Serves as the HRIS liaison between both technical and functional areas of the business including HR Operations, Talent, IT, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Payroll, Finance and other internal and external clients to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRIS applications.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 5 plus years of experience supporting HR and Payroll Systems – technically and functionally.
- Ceridian experience preferred
- Experience with HR ERP systems implementation (design, testing, cutover). Ceridian experience preferred.
- Experienced technical report writer and ability to translate complex requirements to produce reporting and metric layouts and results that are easy to understand
- Confident communication and presentation skills with technical and non-technical clients.
- Experience with HR reporting and understanding of HR data models
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Global HR Systems
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, ambiguous environment
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Superior analytic, organizational, and problem solving capability
- Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, Pivot, Graphs, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Manage and maintain the functional setup of the Ceridian Dayforce Application, ensure compliance and data integrity
- Provide consultative guidance combining both system expertise and process knowledge to advise on configuration, create system efficiencies, systems utilization and ongoing support related to Core HR, Compensation planning, Recruiting, Onboarding
- Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, implementation and support model design
- Lead troubleshooting and resolving issues encountered when using a shared enterprise system
- Lead Assist in developing policy and procedures related to system administration, maintenance and utilization.
- Attend/Lead project meetings that address HR process and system issues, technology related meetings with vendors and serve as a proxy for the Director as needed
- Generate and distribute monthly Organizational Charts and Metrics to the business for review and reference
- Establish and maintain Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports for HR, Finance, Accounting, IT and maintain log of all requested and scheduled reports, including employee roster and ad-hoc reports as needed
- Provide HR metrics and reports to Senior HR Leadership to help drive business decisions
- Consult with functional SMEs in HR and Payroll to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders
- Provide customer support for functional HR application related issues. Partner with IT and vendors to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, issue tracking and communication with users
- Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard internal system operating procedures administrative guidelines, best practice audits and controls.
- Partner with HR Operations to develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR Systems
- Create, maintain, and deliver HR Systems training to the end-user community
- Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications based on Senior HR approval
- Responsible for security design, configuration, provisioning/deprovisioning security roles for individuals, troubleshooting issues with security access for all users (HR, individual employees, managers) within Ceridian
- Lead enterprise HRIS projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, testing, training and change management
- Manage and update all data tables and definitions in Ceridian that support HR specific processing
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA)
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)