Full Stack .NET Developer
EVO SNAP | Denver, CO | Full Time
This position is with EVO Payments International, the parent company of Sterling Payments Technologies and located in Denver, CO.
The Full Stack .Net Developer will have a solid understanding of .NET, SQL Server, and web technologies, as well as, a solid history of delivering web-enabled solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies. This position is responsible for working directly with the software development architect, platform/product development and QA teams to perform product design, implementation, defect verification and remedy on application software projects.
• Develop code and documentation for a variety of difficult software projects, design solutions, and implement bug fixes.
• Interface with internal customers for requirements analysis and schedule.
• Troubleshoot a variety of difficult software problems. Perform software tests on code and enhancements.
• Identifies opportunities for improving software development methods and procedures and communicates recommendations appropriately.
• Works within Scrum team environment to deliver on commitments.
• Interface with external customers regarding software issues.
• Compile data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
• Delivers working software regularly, in coordination with architect’s design direction and models.
• Studies business domain and actively seeks clarity when specifics of domain will be important in dictating software design approach.
• Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent software development; project management; and technical, business, and professional issues.
• Visualizes complex processes to identify and analyze key issues and recommend quality solutions. Able to participate in development of project estimates, decision analysis, and project schedules.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to others with various levels of knowledge.
• Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Acts as a mentor to junior team members and regularly brings new approaches and ideas to the table.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment.
• Perform related projects and duties as assigned