EVO Operations | Portland, ME | Full Time
Under direct supervision, this position is primarily responsible for supporting Alliance Partnerships via Alliance Support, as well as Escalations from Customer Service, Technical Services and other EVO Departments. Support includes basic inquiries, customer service, and technical support issues as well as front- and back-end deployment setup, and configuration for all gateways, software, and value-add products and some terminals.. The position is required to provide backup support for the Reception desk. Under direct supervision, become familiar with pertinent systems, software, gateways and terminals used within the department they will be supporting. Identify issues to be escalated and follow up with resolution. This role includes responding to emails and calls from Alliance Support, National Accounts, and all escalations forwarded from other EVO Departments as well as working settlement rejects and other projects as assigned.. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
- High School or equivalent experience and a minimum of 1 to 2 years of customer service experience in the finance or banking industry; preferably in credit card industry. Prior work experience in a call center environment coupled with technical support experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Card Scheme processing.
- Demonstrate a polished, professional manner at all times.
- Possess good professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude with good customer service skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to render sound business judgment.
- Good analytical, organizational skills and decision making.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments, clients and external vendors (i.e. Global, TSYS, etc.)
- Good data entry skills and ability to navigate among multiple systems
- Good problem solving skills with technical troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of company processes, standards, products and programs preferred.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information.
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Basic understanding of the life cycle of a transaction (terminal/front end/back end).
- Competent in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to learn/utilize internal/external systems such as Merchant Accounting System (MAS), EVO Settlement System ( A360) , Coin Serve My EVo Global Access Advantage (GAA), OnBoard, Paymentech, TSYS, MIDAS., Flex and Mercury as well as EVO Snap* MMC ,
- Answer calls from, Merchants, Agents, Alliance Support and EVO Staff in a clear, friendly and professional manner while adhering to established company and department standards.
- Ask effective questions to determine the best way to assist the Alliance Partnerships and /or EVO staff with his/her issue and offer practical solutions in accordance to department standards.
- Address all incoming email and fax requests as assigned on a daily basis.
- Complete all internal and external forms required accurately in conjunction with specific tasks or functions.
- Research transaction and batch information on related systems on a daily basis and report back to the appropriate Alliance Support or EVO staff.