Director of Recruiting
EVO HR Recruiting | Addison, TX | Full Time
EVO Payments International is seeking an experienced Director of Recruiting for the US, based in Addison, Texas. This position will be responsible for all recruiting related initiatives, strategy, systems implementation and metrics for multiple locations. The position reports directly the Vice President of Human Resources – U.S. and Canada.
The Director of Recruiting will work with the HR team and business leaders to ensure quality sourcing, recruiting, selection, and onboarding of candidates for EVO. The overall scope includes process standardization, talent acquisition metrics and adherence to regulatory and statutory compliance standards. This position will also be responsible for implementing our newly approved applicant tracking system.
- Building a sustainable and scalable sourcing plan to address current demand and future growth.
- Partnering with HR and management to develop workforce planning tools for anticipatory staffing efforts.
- Providing expertise and leadership in implementing a new applicant tracking system.
- Frequently capturing, analyzing, preparing and presenting hiring data and statistics to HR and management.
- Enhance EVO’s hiring brand using effective talent branding techniques.
- Collaborating with HR to support talent upgrade initiatives via strategic and tactical recruitment techniques.
- Driving operational excellence and creating/sustaining workflows within talent acquisition to ensure a positive customer and candidate experience.
- Consistently delivering high quality talent to increase quality of hire and top talent within the company.
- Create vision and strategy for the recruiting team, managing full life-cycle recruitment, including managing internal recruiting team and external agencies to fulfill open requisitions on time.
- Develop key metrics for the team, using these analytics to report out to the hiring managers and executives.
- Create and utilize innovative and aggressive recruitment methods that are designed to attract exceptional candidates in an effective and efficient manner.
- Take part in analyzing recruiting and turnover data to continuously improve candidate and employee experience.
- Provide leadership to the team of recruiting professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related areas
- 10+ years’ experience
- Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) implementation and maintenance
- Experience in talent acquisition for medium to large companies
- Experience launching and sustaining talent acquisition projects and/or programs.
- Strong business and HR acumen.
- Great analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly focused on job priorities and customer needs.
- Excellent communications and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation.
EVO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).