Director, New Business Development
B2B | Blue Ash, OH | Full Time
Sterling B2B Group, a division of EVO Payments International, located in Blue Ash, OH has an exciting opportunity for successful sales people to join a progressive company that is aggressively growing!
Our B2B new business development team is adding several positions to support our dynamic growth. This role leverages various sales & marketing strategies to build a pipeline of mid-large B2B companies throughout the United States, annual sales from $10M to $500M. The New business development director focuses on identifying key decision makers & using various methods of outreach including, phone, email, LinkedIn, etc. to initiate contact & schedule initial meetings with our Regional Sales Managers in assigned territories throughout the U.S. New business development concentrates on different lead channels such as successful vertical markets, B2B ERP/CRM and gateway integrations and implementation partnerships as well as various additional initiatives.
This is a chance to be a part of highly motivated, engaging and growing team within a niche that is wildly under-served. Sterling B2B has several unique advantages over our competition and need motivated and eager team members to help us grow and scale at record growth rates.
To be successful in this role you must be a team player, have excellent phone skills, an extraordinary personality and a positive attitude.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation – base + commission
- Weekly and monthly bonus incentives that will increase your income;
- In this role you will have the opportunity to make $15k+ with no cap above your base salary;
- Set schedule Monday – Friday, promoting work life balance;
- Upbeat work environment;
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Vacation/PTO;
- Potential for growth and Career Path opportunities.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales leads through targeted outreach
- Engage key decision makers to sell B2B services/products, often C-Level contacts (CFO, Controller, VP Finance, Treasury, Credit Manager, etc.)
- Conduct daily database lead management including capturing, entering, updating, tracking, reporting, and setting leads;
- Leverage innovative sales strategies to identify and reach key decision makers
- Meet monthly Sales Opportunity quotas.
Requirement Qualifications Include:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Additional sales training/certification completed a plus (Carnagie, Sandler, etc)
- 5+ years sales experience, specifically in B2B or Financial Services
- Ability to develop new business through various prospecting initiatives
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email)
Preferred Skills and Experience Include:
- Knowledge of fintech and/or merchant processing/bank products & services;
- Knowledge of B2B ERP/CRM software
- Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills;
- Strong hunter mentality in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas;
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment;
- Strong communication including oral and presentation skills;
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
Sterling B2B Group is a business unit of EVO Payment International dedicated to the B2B market. We specialize in providing electronic payment processing services and solutions for companies throughout the U.S. With over a decade as the industry leader in B2B payment processing, Sterling B2B Group continues to build its reputation by delivering a new level of service for our clients. We combine innovative technology with a consultative focused service philosophy to partner with our clients to assist them with all aspects of their payment acceptance.