Data Entry Representative
EVO Operations | Addison, TX | Full Time
The general purpose of the Data Entry Representative is to enter all changes or adjustments that need to be made to an individual account after it has been boarded.
- Review and prioritize work queue for accounts being reviewed.
- Confirm that information was transferred from the application to the ticketing system correctly.
- Enter appropriate data into the system for processing account cancellations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 months to 1 year of Data Entry experience.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of running and navigating Windows applications preferred.