Customer Support Representative Dallas
EVO Operations | Addison, TX | Full Time
This position is with EVO Payments International, the parent company of Sterling Payments Technologies and located in Dallas, TX.
• Detailed Reading
• Data entry and account building using new merchant applications
• Telephone training on customer accounts and on functions of credit card terminals
• Analyze monthly merchant statement and key reporting
• Performs other duties as may be assigned
• Experienced Typist - 50 words per minute or better
KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to plan and schedule activities and functions of operations personnel.
• Knowledge of VeriFone, Lipman, Hypercom Credit Card terminals and download software
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior exposure to computer systems or operations desirable.
• Basic PC knowledge and STRONG MS Office knowledge
• Bilingual (Spanish/Vietnamese/French/etc.) a plus but required
• 1+ year experience (more CS experience, higher hourly start rate, industry experience a plus!)
EVO Payments International, is a fast paced environment while considering work/life balance an important aspect of employment. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and often promote from within. We typically work with the newest technologies and always looking at ways to give our products a technological advantage over our competitors. We wear jeans to work (YES, JEANS!) and like to have fun. Our facility has an expansive break areas; we’re also within walking distance of many amenities in Addison, TX. Apply today and find out what it’s like to work for a leader in the payment technology industry!
What makes EVO Payments International’s Program the ideal career choice?
• CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - EVO Payments International is a strong believer of promoting from within. To that end, we offer multiple career paths for every position, a quickly growing company.
• FULL INSURANCE BENEFITS - EVO Payments International offers medical, dental and vision insurance benefits from one of the nation’s top health care providers within 30 days of employment.
• EXTENSIVE, ON-GOING TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - We are committed to helping our professionals achieve their highest earning potential. Intense initial training followed by ongoing development help ensure that our people are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry.
• STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTS AND SERVICES - If you want to work for a company you can believe in look no further; Encore, a division of EVO Payments International’s product/service mix is specifically designed to help small and medium sized businesses maximize revenues and operate more efficiently.