Customer Support Representative
EVO Operations | Addison, TX | Full Time
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with customers (merchants), Independent Business Analysts (IBA's), Independent Sales Organizations (ISO's), and partners on behalf of EVO Payments International. This position provides information about products and services, answers billing questions, responds to caller complaints, and provides level 1 support for equipment related problems with accuracy and efficiency. The CSR position also plays an important role in establishing and maintaining the company's reputation by maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Answer inbound calls via ACD, from merchants, ISO’s, IBA’s, partners, agents; including internal call transfers and direct extension calls.
- Maintain work queue and completing work items that are assigned within a timely manner.
- Make outbound calls to customers that may require additional research and assistance.
- Review and respond to incoming emails from merchants, ISO's, IBA's, partners, agents, and internal departments within a timely manner.
- Navigate through CRM and notate/document each individual account with details of resolution.
- Navigate through Front-End and Back-End systems to research accounts.
- Access and understand account information, billing information, transaction records, terminal details, and any associated account profiles.
- Access and handle documents with sensitive information, according to company policy.
- Identify and escalate caller complaints to the appropriate supervisor and management staff.
- Use scripts as addressed by upper management to assist with call handling and reporting.
- Assist upper management with generating survey responses for NPS.
- Identify opportunities for potential sales leads.
- Maintain time management (i.e. clocking in/out).
- Complete job related projects and additional duties as assigned by department supervisors, managers or directors.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience (preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal communication and active listening skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Basic understanding of CRM systems and practices
- Basic computer skills (i.e. navigating windows applications)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
EVO Payments International, is a fast paced environment while considering work/life balance an important aspect of employment. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and often promote from within. We typically work with the newest technologies and always looking at ways to give our products a technological advantage over our competitors. We wear jeans to work (YES, JEANS!) and like to have fun. Our facility has an expansive break areas; we’re also within walking distance of many amenities in Addison, TX. Apply today and find out what it’s like to work for a leader in the payment technology industry!
What makes EVO Payments International’s Program the ideal career choice?
• CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - EVO Payments International is a strong believer of promoting from within. To that end, we offer multiple career paths for every position, a quickly growing company.
• FULL INSURANCE BENEFITS - EVO Payments International offers medical, dental and vision insurance benefits from one of the nation’s top health care providers within 30 days of employment.
• EXTENSIVE, ON-GOING TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - We are committed to helping our professionals achieve their highest earning potential. Intense initial training followed by ongoing development help ensure that our people are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry.
• STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTS AND SERVICES - If you want to work for a company you can believe in look no further; Encore, a division of EVO Payments International’s product/service mix is specifically designed to help small and medium sized businesses maximize revenues and operate more efficiently.