Corporate Recruiter - Contract
HR | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Sterling Payment Technologies, a division of EVO Payments International is looking for a self-motivated Recruiting Professional dedicated to vetting top talent. We are on the rise to incredible growth, which requires full commitment to our expansion in this unique industry.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by meeting with managers to discuss needs;
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications;
- Source candidates from multiple venues and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates nationally;
- Recruit all levels of employees from entry level to the executive level nationally;
- Screen resumes, manages scheduling and travel arrangements for all interviews, conduct initial interviews, administer pre-employment tests;
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications;
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria;
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process;
- Track, monitor and report on recruiting statistics and results;
- Keep Manager informed of current openings, trends and pertinent information;
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 to 2 years of recruiting experience or more is a plus;
- High level of professionalism, urgency, follow-through and customer oriented;
- Experience and knowledge of networking and sourcing;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, consulting and communication skills required;
- Ability to work independently on self-directed basis;
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking/database technology.