Client Services Specialist
EVO Partner Relations | Portland, ME | Full Time
Position Summary: The Partner Specialist is responsible for the implementation, setup and maintenance of PowerPay’s Agents and VAR/Partners.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage the Partner Operations line (both phone and email) to assist agents/partners with questions and direct them to a Relationship Manager if applicable.
• Review partner paperwork and request necessary adjustments and documents from Relationship Manager/Business Developer; collect and upload completed paperwork and set up agents/partners in PowerPay’s systems, including creation of payout structure, setting up email access, portal access, creating referral pages, placing business card orders, and issuing welcome emails.
• Maintain and continually update agent database in Mercury and RM ticket site.
• Provide company communication and follow up support to the agent/partner base.
• Manage and serve as knowledge base for the Agent Resource Center.
• Provide assistance to Relationship Management and Business Development in regards to the Agent Resource Center, specifically basic residual features and reporting.
• Act as liaison for internal departments and outside agents; communicating questions, updates, and changes as needed.
• Provide agent/partner specific reporting, as requested.
• Maintain iFreedom Support line by taking tax payers tax payments.
• Accurately assess internal merchant pricing as requested by agents/partners to determine competitive price points that are profitable.
• Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent with previous related work experience required; Associate’s degree in related discipline preferred
• A strong customer service focus and detail orientation
• Effective communications and interpersonal skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications
• Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to pass background and credit checks