Channel Sales Manager
Dealer Solutions | Tampa, FL | Full Time
To grow dealer portfolios driving higher lead counts, MIDs, residuals, active dealers, and revenue.
1. Manage/Review channel specific portfolio;
2. Conduct outbound dealer calls;
3. Generate/input leads, execute campaigns;
4. Provide product education;
5. Review base conversion and be attrition focused;
6. Search for competitive intel;
7. Attend certain trade shows where dealers are present.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Proficient knowledge of CRM systems (IE: Sales Force);
2. College diploma required;
3. 5+ years Channel and/or Merchant Services experience required;
4. Ability to create and deliver business reviews to Executives;
5. Ability to create and execute channel strategy;
6. Sales experience with excellent verbal and interpersonal skills preferred;
7. Effective listening skills;
8. Ability to probe and identify customer issues and problem solve those issues;
9. Ability to recognize opportunities to upgrade and sell products and services to retain dealers;
10. Well Organized with diligent follow up skills;
11. Computer knowledge and typing skills;
12. Ability to meeting or exceed quotas;
13. Occasional travel.
COMPETENCIES To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Attendance / Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
2. Innovation: Finds new ways to garner interest with the dealers. Generates suggestions for improving work. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
3. Interpersonal: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
4. Motivation: Sets and achieves challenging goals. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Determined to complete call lists thoroughly and efficiently.
5. Problem Solving: Listens to the dealers first, then offers solutions that meets their needs.
6. Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
7. Strong Math Skills: Strong understanding of merchant services pricing.
8. Team Work: Collaborates with the designated platform team. Offers successful sales approaches practiced over the phone with merchants.
9. Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities.
10. Flexibility: Able to perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.