B2B Sales Development
B2B | Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
Sterling Payment Technologies in Blue Ash, OH has an exciting opportunity for successful sales people to join a progressive company that is aggressively growing!
Our B2B Sales Development team is adding several positions to support our dynamic growth. This role focuses on setting up B2B opportunities for our regional sales reps in assigned territories throughout the U.S. This is a chance to be a part of an incredible growth spurt with a company that has a unique advantage over its competition!
To be successful in this role you must be a team player, have excellent phone skills, an extraordinary personality and a positive attitude.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation;
• Weekly and monthly bonus incentives that will increase your income;
• In this role you will have the opportunity to make $15k+ with no cap above your base salary;
• Set schedule Monday – Friday, promoting work life balance;
• Upbeat work environment;
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Vacation/PTO;
• Potential for growth and Career Path opportunities.
• Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling and emails;
• Engage key decision makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone;
• Conduct daily database lead management including capturing, entering, updating, tracking, reporting, and setting leads;
• Meet monthly Sales Opportunity quotas.
Requirement Qualifications Include:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus;
• Sales experience, especially in B2B or Financial Services;
• Ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling;
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment;
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills;
• Track record of success and quota achievement;
• Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email).
Preferred Skills and Experience Include:
• Knowledge of merchant and bank products/services and/or payment sales experience;
• Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills;
• Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas;
• Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment;
• Strong communication including oral and presentation skills;
• Experience with Salesforce a plus.
Sterling B2B Group is a business unit of EVO Payment International dedicated to the B2B market. We specialize in providing electronic payment processing services and solutions for companies throughout the U.S. With over a decade as the industry leader in B2B payment processing, Sterling B2B Group continues to build its reputation by delivering a new level of service for our clients. We combine innovative technology with a consultative focused service philosophy to partner with our clients to assist them with all aspects of their payment acceptance.