B2B Inside Sales Representative
B2B | Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
We are growing our team and searching for those who truly thrive in sales! If you are dynamic, assertive, self-motivated, and goal orientated with a strong desire to succeed, our Inside Sales Account Executive role may be just what you're looking for. To be successful in this role you must be a team player, have excellent phone sales skills, an extraordinary personality and a positive attitude. This position is focused on targeting and closing business over the phone. This position targets low-volume, high-margin opportunities within the B2B key vertical markets and all other B2B industry segments.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Our compensation plan is not only competitive; it's designed to reward success.
- Excellent commission structure;
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Vacation/PTO
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling;
- Key prospects will process $100k or less in monthly bankcard volume;
- Engage key decision makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone;
- Handle all inbound qualified sales leads from phone, email, web and referral partners within target market;
- Maintain active pipeline report through Salesforce, logging all activities;
- Project Management of possible referral partners, including weekly updates and providing key metrics and feedback to partner as needed.
Requirement Qualifications Include:
- 2+ years of phone sales experience (preferably in Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services);
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling;
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment;
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills;
- Track record of success and quota achievement;
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email).
Preferred Skills and Experience Include:
- Knowledge of merchant and bank products/services and/or payment sales experience
- Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills
- Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment
- Strong communication including oral and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Sterling is the leading provider of payment solutions to businesses engaged in the B2B marketplace. We combine innovative technology with a consultative focused service philosophy to partner with our clients to assist them with all aspects of their payment acceptance. This is a chance to be a part of an explosive company that has a unique advantage over its competition.