B2B Client Services
Client Services | Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
The B2B Client Services Representative’s role is key to the success of the B2B channel. The role of the Client Services team is to provide new and existing clients with guidance and support on all aspects of their payment processing needs.
- Provide assistance as part of the sales process to include;
- Demonstrating software/websites associated with Sterling
- Research payment solutions to verify compatibility
- Obtaining information from merchants when needed
- Field questions from the sales team
- Assist in the client boarding processing including review of application, client training and coordination with other internal departments as part of the on-boarding process;
- Review client rate qualifications and determine strategy to reduce client costs;
- Assist merchants in obtaining PCI Compliance (security standard mandated by Visa & MasterCard);
- Resolve both financial and technical issues encountered by clients;
- Participate in the overall process to review any suspect transactions to protect clients;
- Research new methods of payment or systems to fit merchants’ needs;
- Retain existing merchant accounts
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required.
Experience & Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required;
- Customer service (2-4 years of experience preferred);
- Demonstrated problem solving skills (1-2 years of experience preferred);
- Experience in Microsoft Office;
- Effective communication skills including outstanding phone and email etiquette;
- Prior payments knowledge helpful but not required.
Sterling B2B Group is the leading provider of payment solutions to businesses engaged in the B2B marketplace. We combine innovative technology with a consultative focused service philosophy to partner with our clients to assist them with all aspects of their payment acceptance. We have a culture that recognizes, encourages and rewards new ideas and respectful collaboration.