RN or NP Case Manager
Home Health | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
The Case Manager is a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner who is responsible for implementing a system for delivery, supervision, and evaluation of nursing and personal care services. The Case Manager provides management, leadership, and facilitation of MedSide’s professional nursing and business operations. The Case Manager provides direction and oversight for MedSide’s Quality Management /Performance Improvement Programs specific to nursing services. The Case Manager is responsible for ensuring MedSide’s compliance with federal, state, and local laws governing and regulating services provided by the company. The Case Manager is also expected to maintain professional standards of care and “Best Practice” as well as personal and business responsibility and accountability at all times.
- Graduate of an approved Professional Nursing Program.
- Current RN or NP license with no sanctions, restrictions, or provisions, in the state of Georgia.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree, Master’s of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Two years of related supervisory or management experience in a clinical or home care environment
- One year of teaching experience in a clinical setting
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, as well as the private insurance programs served