Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time in Home Health
Home Health | Atlanta, GA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Medside provides one on one nursing care and treatment to patients in their homes. We are seeking full-time registered nurses for home health in COBB, DEKALB, OR FULTON COUNTY
Essential Functions of the Registered Nurse:
· Provide one on one skilled nursing care to patients in their home
· Communicate and collaborate with patients, caregivers, physicians and home health staff
· Assess, monitor and document patient’s health and condition using point of service technology
· Interpret referral information, reviewing appropriate past history, documenting patient concerns, performing an appropriate examination applying specialized evaluation skills.
· Discuss treatment plan with patients to establish goals and communicate treatment plans with clinic support staff.
· Provide patient education to inspire healthy living.
· Willingness to develop and advance professional skills through regular continuing education.
Basic Job Qualifications:
FULL TIME IN COBB, DEKALB, OR FULTON COUNTY
Will complete 6 - 7 visits per day
Previous Home Health Experience preferred
Skilled Nursing experience required
Graduate of an approved Professional Nursing Program.
Current RN license, with no sanctions, restrictions, or provisions, in the state of Georgia.
One year of related experience in a clinical environment
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!