Internal Application: Patient Care Assistant - Bilingual English/Russian Speaking
Home Care | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Medside Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of Medside’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
We are accepting both English and Russian speaking.
The Patient Care Assistants are responsible for carrying out home health care and homemaker tasks, in accordance with the care plan developed by a registered nurse or licensed therapist, to assist an elderly, sick or disabled client. These tasks include assistance with personal care, ambulation and exercise, and household services essential to the well-being of the client. The tasks are performed at the client’s home.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assist with toileting, feeding and ambulating
- Assisting with walking and home physical therapy
- Prepare current and future meals, monitor diet and eating
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen washing
- Accompany to doctor appointments
- MUST have experience taking care of an elderly, sick or disabled person
- Must Speak Russian & English
- Must have Excellent communication skills
- Must have Reliable transportation
- Capability to lift 75 pounds
- Must have a caring attitude towards the elderly and disabled population
- CNA Certification NOT required
PCA Job Structure:
- Available Shifts Between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Days, Nights & Weekends
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!