Marketing, Human Resources, Recruitment and Finance Internships
Administrative | Sandy Springs, GA | Full Time, Part Time, and Internship
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
The Marketing Analyst Intern is responsible for working with the Sales and Marketing Department to assist with ascertaining the company's return on investment for its marketing expenditures.
The Human Resources Intern will perform an overview of HR Generalist role and its direct impact on the company's operations.
The Recruitment Intern will assist with sourcing, screening, open houses, and recruitment of staff for the company.
The Finance Intern will work closely with company's Accounts Receivable to help develop systems for improving cash flow.
- This is not a remote position, must be able to work in Sandy Springs office
- Must be able to submit resume, cover letter, and most recent unofficial transcript
- 6 months to 1 years of experience preferred
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google products
- Excellent communications skills
- Seeking a B.A. in marketing, business, organizational development, finance or a related field
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied
- Excellent copy writing skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience
- Duration of internship is approximately 3 months
- Pay rate $12/hour
- Letter of recommendation given if completion of internship is successful