Human Resources Assistant - Entry level
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
- Associate’s degree and / or 1-2 years experience in a related field.
*Preference will be given to applicants with medical / clinical / healthcare experience
- Facilitate new hire orientation
- Assist with the facilitation of the semi-annual inservice training sessions for all field staff, and ensure that they all receive the minimum number of required hours for their position
- Ensure all clinical staff receive updated CPR training as needed
- Maintain an accurate list of current MedSide employees
- Ensure that employees maintain their employment requirements as required for their position and mandated by MedSide’s policies and procedures; State and Federal law; and the rules and regulations of individual reimbursement programs
- Provide a list of employees to the department supervisor’s weekly of all employees who need to update requirements
- Enter new employees into the MedSide database
- Update employee demographics in the database as needed
- Assemble new employee files and maintaining existing employee files
- Remove terminated employees from the MedSide database’s active list
- Eligible for Employee Benefits
- $10 per hour